Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope everyone has had a Happy 4th.  I did!  We went to Aunt Mona’s and had a great time visiting and watching the kids play on the waterslide.  Since Kasey lives in South Carolina, she had a birthday party for her two boys Justin and Ben.  It was good to see everybody.  Of course I forgot my camera so I don’t have any pictures to post but hopefully somebody will share theirs with me!! :)  All the grandkids were there except Stacy and Quentien and all the great-grands were there except Brody.  It was definitely a good day.
After that, we came back to my house and let Flipp try out the pool for the first time!  I think he liked it!  He kicked and splashed.  He didn’t even fuss when Brandy put him under the water!  I think he is going to come back tomorrow after church and swim again!
IMG_9146[1] IMG_9104[1] IMG_9116[1] IMG_9158[1]

No comments: