Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow! Has it been that long since I blogged? Obviously I haven't had anything interesting happen in my world. That could be a good thing! It hasn't been chaotic, but we have stayed busy.
Landon had a birthday Februray 3rd. I can't believe he is 8 years old! Where does the time go? He had a bowling party in Natchez and of course I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures to post. Everybody had a good time though.
Sebastian has started baseball practice. That will keep us on the go. He has practice on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and once season starts, he will play on Friday and Satruday. Ayden is playing T-ball and Landon is in coach pitch. Between the three of them, I imagine we will be spending the next 3 months at the ballfield! I don't mind. They enjoy it.
I got to see Flipp today. He is growing! He will be 3 months old next week! He's a good baby. I just wish we could see him more often. We are all having lunch at Momma's tomorrow after church and hopefully I will remember to take my camera and get some new pictures to post.

No comments: